So today I read 21-36 pages.What happened in the pages through 21-25 is that Jamie and her two friends No-No and Freddie went to Hot Chick Clothing Store to see how the saleswomen would react when they see how bug Jamie is.How did the characters react? When it was Jamie's turn to go into the store,all of the saleswomen looked at her with disgusted faces and was talking about her,but Jamie didn't care.I think that Jamie is a strong person for not caring about what the saleswomen were saying about her.And I also think that the saleswomen is disrespectful for talking about her like that like,what do you expect to see.It's a clothing store so you're going to see people come in with good body types and and so good body types.To ME,the saleswomen can't handle their job and they can't tolerate other people differences.My favorite quote in this book from today is,"Because honey,Freddie got hips."
-Monae
No comments:
Post a Comment