Hello,so today I read 36-54 pages.What happened through those pages is that after the girls left Hot Chick from doing their research for their school's newspaper,they decided to go to Jamie's boyfriend Burke's house to find out why he lied to her and what he lied about.The way Jamie acted when she found out that he lied about getting weight loss surgery,she was really mad at him and got emotional.Burke knew how she was going to react and he was sad.I think that Jamie over reacted a little bit by slapping him and cursing him out.I mean,it's not like he's getting the surgery to date girls that are skinny or anything,he wants to get it for himself because he don't feel comfortable being obese anymore.And my favorite quote is when Freddie said to Burke,"Last meal?" The reason she said that to him is because all three of the girls wanted to kill him because he lied to Jamie.
-Monae
No comments:
Post a Comment