Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Big Fat Manifesto
Hello everyone who reading this right now,so I read from page 54-65 today.What through those pages is that,after Jamie's play practice she went to go work on the layout for the newspaper with Heath Montel.Heath Montel is in the newspaper club thing too.So he wrote about spinach diarrhea.Everybody thinks he's rich but Jamie didn't believe it so she asked him was he rich and he sad no.So he asked her was her boyfriend Burke getting bariatric surgery because it was some rumors going around the school about it and he wasn't so sure so she told him yes, so Heath told her that she should write about that in her "Fat Girl" article.She agreed so she's going to start writing about it.Heath's reaction to when Jamie asked was he rich was like he didn't care and he knew that she could tell that he wasn't because of the radio that they were listening to.Jamie's reaction to when Heath asked was Burke getting bariatric surgery was emotional because she started crying and wanted to puke because she didn't want to talk about that.My favorite quote is "Do I stink? God don't go there" because I thought that it was so funny.Well today was my last day doing a blog post about Big Fat Manifesto so I will not be doing anymore.So thanks for reading them. -Monae
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment